Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm So Happy I Could Burst!

My daughter is getting married in  two days (and an arctic cold front should be here just in time for the wedding!).  I have a precious new grandbaby. I love my husband and all my children are walking with Jesus.  I love my daughter-in-law and soon to be son-in-law.  I love my in-laws. 

I love my church and my Bible Study and small group.  I love the couple we are mentoring and the young woman I am mentoring.  I love my parents and sisters and their families.  I love all the friends that God has blessed me with. 

I love blogging.  I love living in San Diego. I love my home and all the good food I have to eat.  I love that God is sovereign and has everything under control.  I love that He paid the penalty for my sin and lives inside of me. 

I am so happy that I can do all things through Him who strengthens me {Philippians 4:13}.  I am so happy I finally feel better after 20 years so I can enjoy these times.  I love mentoring women to be better wives and mothers.  I love that this is not my home and we are just strangers and aliens. 

Can you understand now why I am so happy?  I have been through some tough trials BUT GOD has seen me through all of them.  He is faithful and so very good...