Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Ray Ban Sunglasses



They are expensive but Oh...so comfortable!  Ken bought me a pair {Well, actually, I bought them and asked him if they could be for my birthday!} years ago and I love them.  They are comfortable and they look great!  I take very good care of them.  They don't have one scratch on them. 

Cassi told me that she needs a new pair of sunglasses.  Hers are too big and constantly fall off of her head.  They were cheap, but now she needs a good pair since she is a server outside at a nice resort nearby.  I told her to get some Ray Bans because they are wonderful, even though they are expensive.  I told her how I took such good care of them, because they were so expensive.

She pondered that a moment and said to me, "That is why God takes such good care of us.  He spent a great price, the blood of His precious Son, to redeem us.  Why should we worry about anything?"

Out of the mouth of babes...Well, she isn't exactly a baby!  She is 22 years old, but she is my baby.  She is a very wise, young woman.  Guys in high school knew that she was the type they wanted to marry someday.  She walks with Jesus and loves to please Him in all that she does.

So anyways, back to her statement...We have been redeemed with the precious blood of Christ.  He loves us that much.  We are valuable to Him!  We have NOTHING to be afraid of so we can trust in His provision and direction for our life.  Oh, the deep, deep love of Christ...

For God so loved the world that He gave 
His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him 
should not perish but have everlasting life
John 3:16