Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Love Like His Dog



He never tells me that he's sick of this house.
He never says why don't you get off that couch?
He don't cost me nothin' when he wants to go out.
I want you to love me like my dog.

He never says I need a new attitude.
Him and my sister ain't always in a feud.
When I leave the seat up he don't think that it's rude.
I want you to love me like my dog does, Baby.


When I come home, I want you to just go crazy.
He never looks at me like he might hate me.
I want you to love me like my dog.


He never acts like he don't care for my friends.
He never asks me where in the hell have you been?
He don't play dead when I wanna pet him.


I want you to love me like my dog does, honey.

He never says 'I wish you made more money.'
He always thinks that 'pull my finger' is funny.
I want you to love me like my dog.

This is all that most guys want...They want to be accepted as they are and not be manipulated or controlled. They want a wife, not a mother.

I was reading this guy's blog and Christian guys were saying they never want to get married because the married women they observe are no different than feminist women. They are usually angry and upset all the time with their husbands.  This is not good!

We need to look different than the world. We need to love our husbands even better than their dogs do!

If you want to watch this hilarious video and song, click here ~


Like My Dog

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails
I Corinthians 13:4-8