Friday, November 16, 2012

Downton Abbey


All those months of being housebound did cause me to watch more television than I normally would and my darling daughter, Cassi, helped me find good and decent shows to watch.  Well,  Downton Abbey is one of my all time favorites.
It is on PBS and set in a fictional Yorkshire Country Estate and the series begins when the Titanic sunk.  The clothing is so beautiful and modest.  I don't think you ever even see cleavage!  Every episode is very decent except for one short scene where a man tries to kiss another man.  Other than that, I can't remember anything that wasn't decent.
I never wanted it to end.  Cassi found the first two seasons for me so I watched it from the very beginning.  I would suggest you do it that way also since it builds upon itself.  The third season will be coming out in January.  Hopefully, it is as decent and as good.  Most good television shows degrade as they go along unfortunately. 
So it you want an amazing television show to watch, I highly recommend it!

This is the day the LORD has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24

Alphabe~Thursday