Friday, January 4, 2013

Amazing Homemade Lotion


Awwww!!!  It's back!  I ran out of my homemade hand and body lotion {recipe HERE} while I was so sick and nothing can compare with it.  The skin on my chest is bumpy and rough from all the sunbathing I did when I was younger.  When I use my homemade lotion, my skin becomes smooth and soft.  When I ran out of it and had to use store bought lotion, it got rough again.  I don't know what it is about it but it is the greatest!  I even started using it on my face!

I once gave it to a friend and she asked if she could buy it from me she liked it so much.  It makes a great gift.  The Plumeria scent from Brambleberry is my favorite.  You can buy some of the supplies from health food stores, Brambleberry,  or ebay.  So good!  I highly recommend you try making it!

If you want a face and body lotion that is completely chemical free made of  coconut oil, aloe vera, and herbs go HERE. I made it once for my sister and now this is the only thing she wants for her birthday. It has no preservatives in it at all and lasts a long, long time. It has never gone bad on me!

Mary therefore took a pound of expensive ointment
made from pure nard,
and anointed the feet of Jesus
and wiped his feet with her hair.
The house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume.
John 12:3